The chatroom is for socializing. You can join it by clicking here.
In order to go in the chatroom, you must be a registered user. Click here for tips on creating a wikia account.
When you use the chat, you agree not to:
- Harass/bully any other members of the wiki.
- Break other rules found in the policies (if this page doesn't somehow say otherwise, the rule on the policies applies, otherwise the one on here does).
- Post links with explicit content.
- Impersonate any other person.
- Ask for personal information (address, password, etc.) for a person and do not stop after a clear no.
Moderators may enforce their own policies. These include them just using their common sense. If there is something from which you know it may will make someone upset, annoyed or angry do not post it, and if you do, ask if it would be fine and do not do it if you get a no. This also includes users who come online and "troll".
Bans can be made by chat mods or administrators in case rules are broken.
- After the first rule break a warning must be given.
- After the second rule break the person must be kicked, but not banned from chat.
- After a third rule break the person must be banned for a period of 1-3 days, depending on how bad the rule break was. If it was a really harsh rule break, or the person has been already kickbanned for a longer period before, a longer ban can be given.
- If someone breaks the rules often, an admin can be asked to ban the person from the whole wiki for a period of time.
A kickbanned person may ask an administrator to be unbanned if they believe the kickban was not justified. You must state the name of the moderator kickbanning you and what exactly happened.
How to Become a Chatmod
- You can't ask to be one. You have to show you are one first.
- You must be at least 13 years old. This is not a question of maturity, but more about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- You must be active in the chatroom.
- You must show maturity in the chatroom.